|Capital||Governmental Classified Bunker|
The Terran-Empire of Vadia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Emperor Richard with a fair hand, and notable for its public floggings, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 15.429 billion Vadians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Governmental Classified Bunker. The average income tax rate is 81.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Vadian economy, worth a remarkable 1,671 trillion Terran Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 108,359 Terran Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Vadia, churches across the land are hurriedly installing auto-tune for their choirs, and citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vadia's national animal is the Silver-fanged Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vadia's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Vadia published "Pictures from the Second Evan War/ Vadian Forces" (Factbook: History).
- : Vadia altered its national flag.
- : Vadia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Vadia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Vadia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Vadia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Vadia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Vadia was refounded in Balder.
- : Vadia ceased to exist in Lazarus.