|Capital||Governmental Classified Bunker|
The Terran-Empire of Vadia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Emperor Richard with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and public floggings. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 14.346 billion Vadians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Governmental Classified Bunker. The average income tax rate is 81.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Vadian economy, worth a remarkable 1,538 trillion Terran Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 107,230 Terran Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Vadia, churches across the land are hurriedly installing auto-tune for their choirs, and citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vadia's national animal is the Silver-fanged Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vadia endorsed The Lost Colony of New vedan.
- : Vadia endorsed The Generically Named Nation of Bobs raider puppet.
- : Vadia lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- : Vadia was endorsed by The Generically Named Nation of Bobs raider puppet.
- : Vadia was endorsed by The Lost Colony of New vedan.
- : Vadia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Vadia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Vadia was endorsed by The Community of Misarchia.
- : Vadia was endorsed by The Dandy Guy in Space of Xracona.
- : Vadia was endorsed by The Elo Hell of The Salvation States.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Treadwellia, The Rin Mang, Nargorthia, Perchan, Lazarene Ryccia, Denado, NoDrugCrimeTown, Loftegen 2, Kostrauceri, Glorious Stocking, Hycronesia, Kan Po, Arnasas, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, Yocat, Turkish-Ottoman, Aflana, Custadia, Mireze, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Arkanik, Snoodum, Rommanda, Frankish Peoples, Germansberg, Sophisica, Lake Flotillas, The Illusian Empire, Snipeower, Debussy, Steel Vagabonds, The Salvation States, Xracona, Misarchia, New vedan, and Bobs raider puppet.