|Leader||Prime Minister Sol|
The Democratic Republic of Vacif is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Sol with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, soft-spoken computers, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 11.546 billion Vacifans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sorsokina. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vacifian economy, worth a remarkable 1,637 trillion Kyats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 141,835 Kyats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The rich and poor vomit into separate bags, fair-weather fans talk during plays while die-hard theatre enthusiasts stay at home, the sun now sets on the Vacifian Empire, and dubiously qualified East Lebatuckese doctors prescribe ice baths as a treatment for pneumonia. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vacif's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vacif's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Vacif's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Vacif was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Vacif altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Vacif, dubiously qualified East Lebatuckese doctors prescribe ice baths as a treatment for pneumonia.
- : Vacif was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Vacif, the sun now sets on the Vacifian Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Vacif, fair-weather fans talk during plays while die-hard theatre enthusiasts stay at home.
- : Following new legislation in Vacif, the rich and poor vomit into separate bags.
- : Vacif's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".