The Socialist Revolutionary of V Ming is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Comrade Veronica Ming with an iron fist, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 12.502 billion Koreans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pyongyang. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The large but sluggish V Mingian economy, worth 597 trillion barter systems a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 47,785 barter systems, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens have never heard foreign radio, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. V Ming's national animal is the Work Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is National Liberation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : V Ming lodged a message on the Korean Peoples Army Regional Message Board.
- : V Ming changed its national animal to "Work Horse", its motto to "Wanted; For violence against the capitalist state", and its nation type to "Socialist Revolutionary".
- : V Ming changed its national motto to "Response to state violence; violence against the state".
- : V Ming changed its national motto to "Response to state violence, is violence against state".
- : V Ming altered its national flag.
- : V Ming suppressed a post on the Korean Peoples Army Regional Message Board.
- : V Ming relocated from North Korea to Korean Peoples Army.
- : V Ming lodged a message on the North Korea Regional Message Board.
- : V Ming relocated from Korean Peoples Army to North Korea.
- : V Ming password-protected Korean Peoples Army.