The Kraterocracy of Uvoan is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Zkto' Zovban with an iron fist, and remarkable for its smutty television, ban on automobiles, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.603 billion Uvoanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Voroan. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 83.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Uvoanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,124 trillion Gellas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 244,301 Gellas, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory daycare is provided by the government, bar brawls are an hourly occurrence, the military perceives nations hit by natural disasters as "easy pickings", and Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Uvoan's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Olevruthos.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Uvoan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Uvoan altered its national flag.
- : Uvoan's influence in Northern Ocean rose from "Zero" to "Diplomat".
- : Uvoan relocated from Balder to Northern Ocean.
- : Uvoan's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Uvoan's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Uvoan's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Uvoan was refounded in Balder.
- : Uvoan ceased to exist in Northern Ocean.
- : Uvoan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.