The Kraterocracy of Uvoan is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Zkto' Zovban with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service, infamous sell-swords, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 6.011 billion Uvoanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Voroan. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 84.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Uvoanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,497 trillion Gellas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 249,193 Gellas, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, visiting dignitaries make excuses to leave functions early and head to the nearest pub, the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room, and the nation is under martial law. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Uvoan's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Olevruthos.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Uvoan's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Uvoan's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Uvoan's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Uvoan published "The Rebellion" (Account: Military).
- : Uvoan published "Days of Ungatt Trunn" (Account: Other).
- : Uvoan altered its national flag.
- : Uvoan was refounded in Balder.
- : Uvoan ceased to exist in Northern Ocean.
- : Uvoan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Uvoan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.