The Armed Republic of USSRs is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Jack Layton with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, cheerful population of 12.073 billion Soviet Canadians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wood Buffalo. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Soviet Canadian economy, worth a remarkable 2,615 trillion Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 216,645 Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in USSRs, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends, and giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. USSRs's national animal is the Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : USSRs was endorsed by The United Socialist States of The Soviet East.
- : USSRs was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : USSRs was endorsed by The Queendom of Caellus.
- : USSRs was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : USSRs endorsed The Queendom of Caellus.
- : USSRs endorsed The Rogue Nation of Satzville.
- : USSRs endorsed The Socialist People's Republics of Kavagrad.
- : USSRs endorsed The Dominion of Dragonn.
- : USSRs endorsed The Cryptocracy of The Final Horseman.
- : Following new legislation in USSRs, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.