The Protectorate of Urug is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning Parhean Rhinoceros population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.884 billion Parhasques have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 31.5%.
The Urugian economy, worth 335 trillion Parhean Tongboes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 37,713 Parhean Tongboes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Urug's national animal is the Parhean Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Urug's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Urug's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Urug's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Urug's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Urug's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Urug relocated from Penglai to The Rejected Realms.
- : Urug was ejected from Penglai by The Protectorate of Parhe.
- : Urug was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Urug was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombified.
- : Urug's influence in Penglai rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".