The Constitutional Republic of Urran is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Saki Hanajima with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, public floggings, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.802 billion Urranese enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Defense, and Environment are also considered important, while Social Policy receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sakura City. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Urranese economy, worth a remarkable 4,276 trillion Liens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 334,023 Liens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Jennifer Government is a bestseller, all footpaths have tollbooths, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea, and the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Urran's national animal is the Tancho Crane, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christian Zionism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Urran was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Urran, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets.
- : Following new legislation in Urran, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea.
- : Following new legislation in Urran, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in Urran, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Urran voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing the Execution of Innocents"".
- : Urran voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Coalition of Fascist Nations".
- : Urran was endorsed by The Battlefleet Vir Draken of Parrona.
- : Following new legislation in Urran, honeymoon suites can be located by following newlywed couples' shrieks of "what's that?".
- : Urran was endorsed by The Confederacy of Nueva Mexica.
Endorsements Received: 27 » The Salaxalans, Dawnonia, Cornicopia, Mjaumjau, The Andromachean Entente, Matrixulated, The Alemanni, Consigahria, Exosis, Fausia, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Gaelic Waffle, Jamocha, Asurya, Zemerniah, Subhurbia, Iceblade, Argarysk, Rogamark, Daziria, Haremm, Verendur, Colonalia, Phili Manuk, Calculia, Nueva Mexica, and Parrona.