|Faith||Parenese Orthodox Christianity|
The Parenese Kingdom of Uribill is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Queen Elenija with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and compulsory military service. The hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.306 billion Uribillians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government prioritizes Spirituality, with Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Environment and Industry are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Uribill-Kesser. The average income tax rate is 9.6%.
The Uribillian economy, worth 134 trillion Uribillian Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 58,382 Uribillian Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Calling dibs is an unalienable right, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, and Parenese Orthodox Christianity has been named as Uribill's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Uribill's national animal is the Albino Raven, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Parenese Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Uribill's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Uribill's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Uribill changed its national faith to "Parenese Orthodox Christianity" and its leader to "Queen Elenija".
- : Following new legislation in Uribill, Parenese Orthodox Christianity has been named as Uribill's national religion.
- : Uribill altered its national flag.
- : Uribill was refounded in Osiris.
- : Uribill ceased to exist in Aels.
- : Uribill's influence in Aels rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Uribill's influence in Aels rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Uribill's influence in Aels rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".