The Reuploading of Uomi is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its smutty television, frequent executions, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 5.561 billion Uomians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tetra Prime. The average income tax rate is 24.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Uomian economy, worth 655 trillion Credit Chits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 117,902 Credit Chits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Uomi, the road to capitalism has proved an epic drama of adventure and exploration, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords, and Tetra Prime is a police state during international summits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Uomi's national animal is the Space Squid, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Uomi's influence in The Erviadus Galaxy rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Uomi's influence in The Erviadus Galaxy rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Uomi altered its national flag.
- : Uomi relocated from Lazarus to The Erviadus Galaxy.
- : Uomi was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Uomi ceased to exist in Cynosure.
- : Uomi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Uomi's influence in Cynosure rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Uomi changed its national nation type to "Reuploading".
- : Uomi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.