The Democratic Republic of UNLL is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Raj with an iron fist, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, pith helmet sales, and lack of airports. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.992 billion UNLLians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lisdon. The average income tax rate is 66.5%.
The frighteningly efficient UNLLian economy, worth 239 trillion rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 120,308 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal, in this vegetarian nation the delicious smell of roasted meat is oddly commonplace, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, and the news is showing footage of Raj bullying an old man to the point of tears. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. UNLL's national animal is the Cheetah, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hindu.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : UNLL was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, and Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in UNLL, the news is showing footage of Raj bullying an old man to the point of tears.
- : Following new legislation in UNLL, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in UNLL, in this vegetarian nation the delicious smell of roasted meat is oddly commonplace.
- : Following new legislation in UNLL, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in UNLL, signs of extraterrestrial life are just foreign astronauts evading UNLLian justice.
- : UNLL was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : UNLL was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive and Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : UNLL's influence in The Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : UNLL voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".