The Republic of United Trev is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-working, democratic population of 628 million United Trevians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Spirituality, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while International Aid and Environment receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.0%.
The strong United Trevian economy, worth 34.7 trillion Tobs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Basket Weaving, and Gambling. Average income is 55,296 Tobs, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. United Trev's national animal is the leopard, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Trev applied to join the World Assembly.
- : United Trev published "United Trevian Empire Factbook" (Factbook: History).
- : United Trev published "The Committee Reform Act" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : United Trev altered its national flag.
- : United Trev published "Legislative Format Act" (Factbook: Overview).
- : United Trev published "United Independent Union" (Factbook: Politics).
- : United Trev's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : The United States of Capital AL renamed the office held by United Trev from "Minister of interior" to "Minister of Interior" in The Democratic Republic.
- : The United States of Capital AL appointed United Trev as Minister of interior with authority over Appearance and Polls in The Democratic Republic.
- : United Trev published "Operation Hornet Declassified" (Factbook: Politics).