The Republic of United Trev is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-working, democratic population of 2.53 billion United Trevians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Spirituality are also considered important, while International Aid and Industry receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 8.0%.
The strong United Trevian economy, worth 138 trillion Tobs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Basket Weaving, and Gambling. Average income is 54,787 Tobs, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. United Trev's national animal is the leopard, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United States of Capital AL dismissed United Trev as Attorney General of The Democratic Republic.
- : United Trev's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : United Trev's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : United Trev's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : United Trev published "HERE OG SEE YA BRO!" (Factbook: Politics).
- : United Trev relocated from The Democratic Republic to The Free Nations Region.
- : United Trev lodged a message on the The Democratic Republic Regional Message Board.
- : United Trev's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The United States of Capital AL appointed United Trev as Attorney General with authority over Communications and Polls in The Democratic Republic.
- : United Trev published "The Administrative Act" (Factbook: Legislation).