The Southeast Texan Republic of United States of Woodward is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by The Big W with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 9.572 billion Woodwardians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Spirituality also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Houston. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Woodwardian economy, worth a remarkable 1,726 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 180,419 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm, fashion magazine covers finally display realistic body images following photo-manipulation becoming illegal, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Dollar battlesuits, and much of United States of Woodward's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United States of Woodward's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United States of Woodward's influence in Philippines rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : United States of Woodward endorsed The Holy Republic of Ariusgrad.
- : United States of Woodward relocated from Wysteria to Philippines.
- : United States of Woodward's influence in Wysteria rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : United States of Woodward's influence in Wysteria rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : United States of Woodward altered its national flag.
- : United States of Woodward endorsed The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation.
- : United States of Woodward relocated from Texas to Wysteria.
- : United States of Woodward was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Woodward, much of United States of Woodward's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
Endorsements Received: None.