|Leader||The Big W|
The Southeast Texan Republic of United States of Woodward is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Big W with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 13.015 billion Woodwardians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Houston. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Woodwardian economy, worth a remarkable 2,404 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 184,769 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework, and kids these days know how to throw a proper punch. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United States of Woodward's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United States of Woodward endorsed The Eternal Vulcan Jedi Empire of Fort Verden.
- : United States of Woodward was endorsed by The Eternal Vulcan Jedi Empire of Fort Verden.
- : United States of Woodward voted against the World Assembly Resolution "defending the rights of sexual and gender minorities".
- : The Big Tex Nation of NewTexas appointed United States of Woodward as Texas Representative Council with authority over Border Control and Polls in Texas.
- : United States of Woodward was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : United States of Woodward voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Politics Amino".
- : United States of Woodward voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Solorni"".
- : United States of Woodward lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : United States of Woodward endorsed The Lone Star Republic of Greater United Texas.
- : United States of Woodward was endorsed by The Lone Star Republic of Greater United Texas.