The Blue waters of United States of Island land is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Bob Robert with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, otherworldly petting zoo, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.045 billion Islanders have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Island City. The average income tax rate is 71.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Islandian economy, worth 182 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 89,208 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Police aim to defeat hatred with love with their "hugs-for-thugs" program, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, companies have begun running campaigns to stop people from remembering their brand name, and the family of Bob Robert bite their thumbs at paparazzi intrusions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United States of Island land's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Gaming.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United States of Island land was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Cathamye.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Island land, the family of Bob Robert bite their thumbs at paparazzi intrusions.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Island land, companies have begun running campaigns to stop people from remembering their brand name.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Island land, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : United States of Island land endorsed The Sultanate of Xeroa.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Island land, police aim to defeat hatred with love with their "hugs-for-thugs" program.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Island land, women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Island land, superfoods are often seen as supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Island land, the nation's interest in space is at an all-time high while interest in saving the planet is at an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Island land, atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum.
Endorsements Received: 197 » Vivolkha, The Soylent Green Party, Anisopterra, Liberdon, Waitiki, Northern Nivaria, Evertopia, Ignis Cinere, The Republic of Osea, Valentian Elysium, Solarampa, Solsevara, Dustwind, Zachais, Namakan, Ilfarasia, Galimania, Creightland, Kyrizstanislav, Lower Phlebacite, Chip Skylark, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, QuazaFire, Ascended Union, Airday, Mastodonia, Creeptopia, Kachikawawa, Vill Send, Karlando, Tangora, Palman, Nea Komnenia, Better Indonesia, Greenmont Federation, The African Emirates, Medetas, Anollasia, Zeganas, City of Saint Nicolas, Old Atlantica, Gewisse, Seantonia, Katitania, Drewish, Iontan, The Snake Brotherhood, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Skamor, Republic of Libriano, and 147 others.Calrad, Colonel Terrosit, Eist, Ishkabibber, The unidet Of life, Maalemzya, Stroulia, Ali Faridi, Tzo, Coreras, Isentran, Juiulia, Rhie, Zopciria, Northern African Sahara, Grungerock, Slaytania, Terra Royaume, Marroc, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, New Non, Clialaad, Nanase Army, Seranis, ShadowVoltia, Megistos, St Lennys Island, Kaltovar, Islands of Czechia, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, DetroitSmash, Sainte Marie du Mont, Prairiesora, Amabanana, Kalldunn, Slaughter Machine, Batona, Testa, Holma, Pallas Athenaie, Noohlya, Rat Bastard, Onfande, North Dredburg, Miliarat, Santa Pace, The Fortem, The Galactic American Imperium, Bradmarkers, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, The Iron Crown Order, Thyndra, Nuremburgia, Violent Trees, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Marxist Germany, Kierekiko, Silvedania, Greater Puptioneberadon, Schudentag, Donnee, Arnesia, Vragar, New Terrasol, Cowkaine, Treeford, West Longobardia, Aquachromia, VuVuVaz, Geolapo, Free Land of Rebellium, Hawalius, New Kowloon Bay, Mat She, Krystalveil, Georce, Fedoir Republic, Selu-Ahare, Lisokyo, Oppressthemville, Renetopia, Horacellum, United Martians, Tausend Seen, South Orwelland, Wischland, Killettland, Valtavi, Mauryana, Gosheon, Graemania, Aqoarith, Wysrod, Yellowjacket, Venmere, Dorab, Haivon, Coldian, Osito Libre, Grimmywelsh, Germanic and Jewish people, Murphtannia, Mukacevo, The Wires Empire, Mendit Key, Redrock Isles, Pavaro, Alski, New Dracora, Tuvix, Himmelburg, Lurraterra, Empire of Ecuador, Sunquick, Faradova, Union of Socialist Irish Republics, Vestyria, Solleana, Kinuyeville, The democratic state of josora, Nova Korea, Pre-Christian Persecuted People, KJU Marshall, Alesya, Arveind, Milanisca, Semarangan, New England Two, Ursabeknikov, Malevos, Kowloon Walledcity, Margaux, Grahnol, Inhwan, Greater Theowherveld, Zubrowlitz, The Territories of Sealand, Custosia, Laikia, Kingdom of New Berlin, Thied Isles, Porflox, Aquamarine Island, Burka, Girls Who Say Bruh, and Cathamye.