The Federation of United slabovian socialist empire is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Christopher Byrd with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and flagrant waste-dumping. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.604 billion United slabovian socialist empireans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kagolsky. The average income tax rate is 69.6%.
The frighteningly efficient United slabovian socialist empirean economy, worth 338 trillion Slabovian krans a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 93,812 Slabovian krans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Wolves with strange deformities like three eyes and tentacles have been seen prancing through the countryside where industrial waste is dumped, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes, United slabovian socialist empire's Medieval Faire is renowned as one of the best in the region, and reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. United slabovian socialist empire's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Apostolic Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United slabovian socialist empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments and the Top 10% for Most Efficient Economies.
- : United slabovian socialist empire's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : United slabovian socialist empire's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : United slabovian socialist empire's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : United slabovian socialist empire was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement and the Top 5% for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, Safest, Largest Manufacturing Sector, and Most Avoided.
- : United slabovian socialist empire's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : United slabovian socialist empire was refounded in Balder.
- : United slabovian socialist empire ceased to exist.
- : United slabovian socialist empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Avoided.
- : United slabovian socialist empire fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.