The Federation of United Qwebland is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Lorax with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.195 billion Qweblandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Evyom. The average income tax rate is 61.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Qweblandian economy, worth 160 trillion eQwebs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 134,449 eQwebs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Workers have their fruitcake and eat it too, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, the government funds large training centres to turn Foxes into functioning members of society, and science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous. Crime is totally unknown. United Qwebland's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in United Qwebland, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : United Qwebland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in United Qwebland, the government funds large training centres to turn Foxes into functioning members of society.
- : Following new legislation in United Qwebland, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Following new legislation in United Qwebland, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too.
- : United Qwebland endorsed The Commonwealth of Negoshi.
- : United Qwebland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : United Qwebland was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Negoshi.
- : United Qwebland endorsed The Republic of Great Africans.
- : United Qwebland was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Erinor, Shkod, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Jehenna, Beepee, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Aumeltopia, Luddinlande, Tsvetania, Quiescent, Farengeto, Paranoia, Violent Peacenicks, UnShleepd, Elveka, Kiasu-ism, Esfalsa, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, United States of Vietnam, Sanden, Corgitopiaa, Drystar, Poopisiya, Lambdaland, Jaxon, Grouu, The Solar System Scope, Rebel-topia, The National Corporation, Aneas, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Trinennie, Oxsania, Kringalia, Silberne Wache, Concrete Slab, Aidenfieeld, Mirutania, Anachronolandia, Aywhyou, Macrothea, USNE2018, Shengtie, Liberated Lambergs, Staubsaugen, Isokenzar, Towi Lamia, Barabarom, and 57 others.Noveos, Vincent Field, Linguiniland, A Frog Dimension, Xandev, Saciu, Lorora3, Aguatania, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Auphelia, Sedunn, Kroumos, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Darbor, Farrts, Birdkeeper, Freedoom, Nankyoku Tairiku, Maletora, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, North Prarie, Wehraboos, Mikole, Jahass, The Filippinas, Academy of Umbrellas, Ostanasia, North Catimestistrianes, Republic Clovakh, The Dragon Enclave, Stoniamera, Ariankido, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Pays de Loire, Nowa Europa, Churumduul, Agalaesia, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Slenrotros, Aveerya, Mew Nation, Chocholand, Roavin, PenguinPies, New Juan Carlos Land, Qawe, Amerion, Maeiland, Wild Space, Phanama, Great Africans, and Negoshi.