|Leader||President Elizabeth Tyagi-Kennedy|
|Faith||freedom of conscience|
The ✨Interstellar Commonwealth✨ of United New England is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Elizabeth Tyagi-Kennedy with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.085 billion wicked awesome New Englanders are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boston. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming wicked awesome Novanglian economy, worth 531 trillion Novanglian dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 104,498 Novanglian dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Edutainment video games are taking United New England's students to the next level, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, and group hugs break out during floor votes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United New England's national animal is the bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is freedom of conscience.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United New England was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : United New England voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : United New England voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : United New England voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : United New England voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : United New England was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : United New England was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : United New England voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : United New England voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : United New England voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
Endorsements Received: 25 » Grosseschnauzer, The Crimean Enclave, Comhar, Separatist Peoples, Grellania, Trive 38, Sanctaria, Naboompu, Osirisa, Gardavasque, -Astoria, Christos, Latidonia, Rosewald, South Pacific Republic, New Lusitania and the Algarves, Aethelia, Arcadia Dazeber, Democratic Republic of Eiria, Sunemia, Assamland, Lauchenoiria, Free Qatar, Laeral, and Ponoxien.