The Kingdom of United Kingdoms of Redania is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Matthew Bowen with an even hand, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 5.826 billion Redanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tretogor. The average income tax rate is 70.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Redanian economy, worth 653 trillion Crowns a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 112,085 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
One-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, and posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Kingdoms of Redania's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Kingdoms of Redania endorsed The Decidedly not holy nation of Foril.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania was endorsed by The Decidedly not holy nation of Foril.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in United Kingdoms of Redania, posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables.
- : Following new legislation in United Kingdoms of Redania, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania endorsed The Federal Republic of Prov.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Prov.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : United Kingdoms of Redania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : United Kingdoms of Redania endorsed The Lonk of KazamanicEuropeia.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Poquaoi, Beriwen, Gabingston, Free Rosabell, Havenwelle, Ipsonasia, Almendron, Katkasistan, Awesomepotomia, Gooblaria, Raghallaigh, Voxum Mortalum, Le Libertia, Lethen, Vlazinova, Brickfield, Utopian Earth, Zakanda, Pirataria, Eumenides, Polgaria, Liberepublia, Acapais, Arvigiel, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Abassyia, Genistan, Purple Ruthenia, Dat Countreh, Bolger, Terra Potestatem, Emastalia, Paulotzia, Caffeinated, Kingdom of Stargard, West Wirral, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Corovos, Andradus, Alpharod, Tassaland, Primorye Oblast, Penlopa, ShadyStans, Leuxas, Algazzio, Sablania, New France Republic, Union Lysk, and 27 others.Pygania, Royal Alchemia, Barcelona and Girona, Ganud, Pland Adanna, The Democratic Peoples, Tarkovinia, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Cyberpunk, Paisvasc, Sudmar Island, The Republic of IceIceJay, The Lost Men, Lurinsk, Euperis, Taskete, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, Laudesia, Free People Union, Tital Mania, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Sanjira, The Nation of the People of the Nation, KazamanicEuropeia, and Prov.