The Republic of United Hellenes is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles and stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 501 million Hellenes have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Constantinople. The average income tax rate is 36.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The a Hellene economy, worth 28.6 trillion Drachmas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 57,097 Drachmas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in United Hellenes, all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material, a new "thought police" branch is being developed, and United Hellenes has designated Constantinople as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Hellenes's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Hellenes's influence in The Metaxist Front fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : United Hellenes's influence in The Metaxist Front fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : United Hellenes's influence in The Metaxist Front fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : United Hellenes became WA Delegate of The Metaxist Front.
- : United Hellenes lost the position of The Metaxist Front WA Delegate to The Constitutional Monarchy of Lakedemona.
- : United Hellenes's influence in The Metaxist Front fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : United Hellenes was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Royal Bulgaria.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of The 4th of August Party granted Embassies authority and removed Communications and Polls authority from the WA Delegate United Hellenes in The Metaxist Front.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of The 4th of August Party dismissed United Hellenes as Minister of Propoganda of The Metaxist Front.
- : United Hellenes's influence in The Metaxist Front rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".