|Leader||the Reverend Al Greene|
The People's Theocracy of United Good is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Reverend Al Greene with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 22.457 billion United Goodies love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Soul City. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient United Gooder economy, worth a remarkable 2,755 trillion Good Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 122,704 Good Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The legislature keeps promising "more study" of corruption allegations against the parliamentary whip system, the lactose-intolerant are force-fed cheese products with predictably gassy results, adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears, and urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts. Crime is totally unknown. United Good's national animal is the timber wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Truth.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Good's influence in Manitoba fell from "Superpower" to "Powerbroker".
- : United Good's influence in Manitoba rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Superpower".
- : United Good altered its national flag.
- : United Good relocated from Lazarus to Manitoba.
- : United Good was refounded in Lazarus.
- : United Good ceased to exist in Manitoba.
- : United Good was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : United Good was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dead and the Top 5% for Most Zombified.
- : United Good was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors and Most Zombies.
- : United Good's influence in Manitoba fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".