The Federation of United Gojoseon is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Lim with a fair hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, absence of drug laws, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 13.757 billion Joseonites are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The relatively small, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asadal. The average income tax rate is 47.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Joseonite economy, worth a remarkable 3,401 trillion won a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 247,284 won, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter, major boxing matches are held in government buildings, park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers, and graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'. Crime is totally unknown. United Gojoseon's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Gojoseon was endorsed by The Grand and Most Serene Duchy of Unimaginable Doom.
- : United Gojoseon was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : United Gojoseon lost the endorsement of The Fiefdom of Sailence.
- : Following new legislation in United Gojoseon, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in United Gojoseon, park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers.
- : Following new legislation in United Gojoseon, major boxing matches are held in government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in United Gojoseon, the government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter.
- : Following new legislation in United Gojoseon, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention.
- : United Gojoseon endorsed The Community of Libotionia.
- : United Gojoseon was endorsed by The Community of Libotionia.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Universal State Formula, Siwale, Diodone, Wodan, Clintonburge, Cloydicia, Rockym, Cuyan, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Aerilia, The Free Californian People, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Shin-Hachioji, Slaughterhouse Nine, Buckerino, South Grand Mountain, Vogonlandia, Thenaca, Stareogratia, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Puczovska, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Xentherida, Khorazan, Aenglaland, Great Bights Mum, Holy Oranz, Pakistan 001, Maestros haven, Bayern-Straubing, Reannia, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Notyoutopia, Corfad, HMS Unicorn, Sil Dorsett, The Archer Republic, Forunte, Coppicia, The Iron Lions, Territorio di Nessuno, Ostrinios, Tharissus, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Kelvaros Prime, Amerian States, Wineclaw, and 32 others.WE Empire, Anima Proxa, Articune, Phillywob, Beodarasc, PlanetPunk, The Lancerian Empire, Qyrym, Sunto, PidgeoLlama, Tredano, Che Sana Und, Ainsworth, Republic of Dixie, Bharathvarsh, Coemgen, Aldelaria, Pria Xennes, Felhaven, Kwaj, Sheppey, Deropia, Yukkira, Seven Hills, Lionia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Zandir Antari, Morrn, McMasterdonia, Libotionia, Midds Conia, and Unimaginable Doom.