The Federation of United Federal States of Mexico is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 778 million Mexicans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Welfare are also considered important, while International Aid and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mexico City. The average income tax rate is 12.8%.
The strong Mexicano economy, worth 51.5 trillion Mexican Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 66,236 Mexican Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
The navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, weapons produced by newly nationalized armaments factories have been found to contain sawdust instead of gunpowder, the military perceives nations hit by natural disasters as "easy pickings", and United Federal States of Mexico has designated Mexico City as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. United Federal States of Mexico's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Federal States of Mexico published "HS Nationals" (Factbook: Culture).
- : United Federal States of Mexico's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : United Federal States of Mexico was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : United Federal States of Mexico was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kanoshu.
- : United Federal States of Mexico endorsed The Isles of Student Loan Debt.
- : United Federal States of Mexico was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : United Federal States of Mexico applied to join the World Assembly.
- : United Federal States of Mexico published "Mexico Firefighters 🚒" (Factbook: Overview).
- : United Federal States of Mexico published "Equipos de Mexico" (Factbook: Culture).
- : United Federal States of Mexico changed its national capital to "Mexico City".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Kanoshu.