|Currency||Eurasian Crown Praqra|
The Royal Empire of United Europe-Eurasia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chancellor Morris with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 4.783 billion Eurasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Providence Forge. The average income tax rate is 65.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Eurasian economy, worth 309 trillion Eurasian Crown Praqras a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 64,722 Eurasian Crown Praqras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins, and the sick and dying are locked in their homes with a red "X" painted on the front door. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Europe-Eurasia's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Europe-Eurasia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : United Europe-Eurasia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nova Kobol.
- : United Europe-Eurasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : United Europe-Eurasia lodged a message on the Knowhere Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in United Europe-Eurasia, the sick and dying are locked in their homes with a red "X" painted on the front door.
- : Following new legislation in United Europe-Eurasia, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Following new legislation in United Europe-Eurasia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : United Europe-Eurasia changed its national leader to "Chancellor Morris".
- : Following new legislation in United Europe-Eurasia, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services.
- : Following new legislation in United Europe-Eurasia, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Beepee, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, USNE2018, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Hanguk-Nippon, Si-topia, Volaworand, Rebel-topia, The Solar System Scope, Cuuldere, Tsunamy, Linguiniland, Aumeltopia, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Auphelia, Sedunn, Farengeto, Qvait, Xandev, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Drugged Monkeys, Amerion, PenguinPies, Dasko, New Briantown, Aurcania, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, The Filippinas, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Holy Free, Gonrati, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Laamiva, and 45 others.Corgitopiaa, Myness, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, House Ahsanul, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Tepertopia, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, Zataras, Nowa Europa, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Los Rodeos, Rabbitz, Belschaft, Royaltica, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Holota, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Levistian, Wallechi, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, The Imperial Of Notsep, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Dai Han, The United Australian States, Nova Kobol, and Ipugao.