The Royal Federation of United Dependencies is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Emily Bascombe with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 21.506 billion United Dependenciesians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New London. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient United Dependenciesian economy, worth a remarkable 3,317 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 154,253 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, it is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors, newly synthesized elements half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names, and Emily Bascombe affectionately nicknames supporters by number. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Dependencies's national animal is the Plott Hound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Methodist Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Dependencies was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : United Dependencies composed a new Welcome Telegram for North Carolina.
- : United Dependencies voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend August".
- : United Dependencies lodged a message on the North Carolina Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in United Dependencies, Emily Bascombe affectionately nicknames supporters by number.
- : United Dependencies was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : United Dependencies voted against the World Assembly Resolution "National Sovereignty Act".
- : United Dependencies voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Gay".
- : Following new legislation in United Dependencies, newly synthesized elements half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names.
- : United Dependencies voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Emergency Healthcare for International Travelers".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Melanie Long.