The Federal Republic of United Bosland is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.157 billion Boslandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Verbumis. The average income tax rate is 32.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Boslandian economy, worth 505 trillion Boscoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 121,714 Boscoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Billions are being spent on a new island airport, tourists outnumber citizens two to one, it's best not to ask what goes into Verbumis Fried Chicken's secret blend of herbs and spices, and the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. United Bosland's national animal is the Fawx, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : United Bosland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Highest Average Incomes.
- : United Bosland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in United Bosland, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Following new legislation in United Bosland, it's best not to ask what goes into Verbumis Fried Chicken's secret blend of herbs and spices.
- : Following new legislation in United Bosland, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Following new legislation in United Bosland, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
- : Following new legislation in United Bosland, biotech companies are fined if their jumbled genetic sequences look too familiar.
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The Principality of Freavia.
- : United Bosland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Erinor, Wehraboos, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Tsunamy, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aumeltopia, Hanguk-Nippon, The Filippinas, Tsvetania, North Catimestistrianes, Farengeto, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Amerion, Kringalia, The Solar System Scope, Qvait, Rebel-topia, Beepee, Aurcania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, Noveos, PenguinPies, Darakin, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Great Scapula, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Auphelia, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Nowa Europa, and 46 others.Sandaoguo, Belschaft, Myness, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, House Ahsanul, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Tepertopia, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Drystar, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Ralphburg, Levistian, Wallechi, Scu Greinne, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, Gonrati, New Belgrade, Dai Han, Choman, The United Australian States, Ipugao, Freavia, and The Langburn Islands.