|Leader||King Thor Odinson of Asgard|
The Federation of United Asgardian States is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Thor Odinson of Asgard with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, anti-smoking policies, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.984 billion Asgardians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Asgard. The average income tax rate is 78.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Asgardian economy, worth 530 trillion Asgardian Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,223 Asgardian Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's been a banner year for local vexillology, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, and flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. United Asgardian States's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is OdinForce.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : United Asgardian States was endorsed by The Revolutionary Vanguard of Cosmosplosion.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, choking on Asgardian Credits is a leading cause of death for wild animals.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
Endorsements Received: 222 » Shibutani, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, Malta Comino Gozo, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Koda-Land, Selfgradatude, PlanetPunk, Notyoutopia, Kwaj, Siwale, Wilkshire, Holy Oranz, Sil Dorsett, Sundred, Newpromisedland, Wineclaw, Dar es Saalam, Universal State Formula, Frances Francis the First of France, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Vincone Cae, United Draconia, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Former English Colony, The Iron Lions, New Pruessen, Cloydicia, Highton Islands, Diodone, Unsophisticate, El Fiji Grande, Napnomadia, Bearical, Niradans, Omnistria, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Empy, Xentherida, Dreadton, Yukti, Ninjak30, Partax, Maott, Eri-Maqa-Ena, and 172 others.Ethnon, The Windmilluminati, Pasargad, Buckerino, Guer Aike, Moubarakistan, Joodey, Atain, The Sinclarian Provinces, Votak Matim, Egalico, Solmetria, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Haor Chall, Trillius, Unimaginable Doom, 1 very fast endotarter, Acrabinnia, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Loutsland, Valhalla123, Sea Ghost, Zokk, Astrind, Ajibola, Zumlandia, Kobagia, Glurponia, Daiz, Runeda, Orado, The Tampa Bay Rays, McMasterdonia, New Octicarg, The Stratosphere Islands, Nakayo, Wisconsota, Gnomewatchers, Abject Ludicrosity, Kranostav, PotatoFarmers, Pazair, Seenvorland, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, United Kahndaq, New Lakemba, Viridiann, Zyvetskistaahn, Interdimensional Zone, Ravendi, Soviet Terran, Tachycardia, Valentine Z, Volstokn, Cobleck Weleis, Fendlium, Loli County, Hamerica, Fayyayid, Terban Kedah, Merconitonitopia, Praeceps, Valatic Ash, Serendipita Martia, Xagill, Union of the Oriental States, The New Communist Republic Of States, MiaryBhalzhack, Xyrron, The Endless Eventide, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Ihese, Prevaland, Crader, SORT, Yokciq Empire, Antiyard, Nisastria, Olofin, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Nistriabar, Zecit, Varola, Unshleepd, Irishvan, Woodsend, Hyphen, Avastate, The Pantheons, Korovan Isles, Westinor, Zeternia, Astronomical, Fauzjhia, The Serdey Islands, Greater Pittsburgh, Mesopotama, Sikol, Aeolist, Frostcell, Saperisole, Zzozona, Termathe, Prydania, Libertania Democratica, Fluffy Noodles, The Calabash Protectorate, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kocherian, Asoc lon, Seanat, Arichia, Schnuftelland, Brucklania, Borsukia, Damsmel, Maclare, Nouvelle-Floride, New Jamgra, U S Eh, Yalgora, Simone Republic, Madjack, Innocentic, Ihsan, Principia Mathematica, Amerian States, CryptoTransumanists, TLTland, East Akra, Xipher, The Federal Republic of Scouseland, Kragsgale, Pokemanland, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Ultra777, WeKnow, Andexia, Buckhem, Eastern Cous Empria, Heilhum Imperius, Eschatosia, Draconian Progression, Eywaan, Harjad, Therizia, Neu-Galicia, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Sopernia, Outer Shenendoah, Glanst, Comfed, Lulubellia, Amprak, Kurniastan, Elvoreto, Pleroma Sans Romans, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Chips and Guac, Magna Banitia, Navsland, Hardscrabble, Rozarus, and Cosmosplosion.