The Most Serene Republic of United Archipelago Timor is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its soft-spoken computers, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.995 billion United Archipelago Timorians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Timor City. The average income tax rate is 71.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong United Archipelago Timorian economy, worth 194 trillion rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 64,821 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, prison visits increase substantially during election years, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly, and in government offices a hidden killer takes the lives of ministers and civil servants. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Archipelago Timor's national animal is the parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Archipelago Timor's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : United Archipelago Timor's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : United Archipelago Timor's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in United Archipelago Timor, in government offices a hidden killer takes the lives of ministers and civil servants.
- : Following new legislation in United Archipelago Timor, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly.
- : United Archipelago Timor was refounded in Osiris.
- : United Archipelago Timor ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : United Archipelago Timor was endorsed by The Ruthless Polity of Astal Aavors.
- : United Archipelago Timor was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Gospel Power.
- : United Archipelago Timor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.