The People's Republic of Unitary Transcaucasia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, soft-spoken computers, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate population of 543 million Transcaucasians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leningrad. The average income tax rate is 81.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Unitary Transcaucasian economy, worth 44.5 trillion Asghfars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is 81,879 Asghfars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passengers often cause a stink on public transport, prison visits increase substantially during election years, beating enemies to death with a baseball bat is legal if done within nine innings, and school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unitary Transcaucasia's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Unitary Transcaucasia was endorsed by The Federation of Anarhic Morrowind.
- : Following new legislation in Unitary Transcaucasia, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Unitary Transcaucasia, beating enemies to death with a baseball bat is legal if done within nine innings.
- : Following new legislation in Unitary Transcaucasia, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Following new legislation in Unitary Transcaucasia, passengers often cause a stink on public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Unitary Transcaucasia, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in Unitary Transcaucasia, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands.
- : Unitary Transcaucasia was endorsed by The People's Republic of CommunistFront.
- : Unitary Transcaucasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Unitary Transcaucasia was endorsed by The Imperial Confederation of Phallas.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Marxmeans, Kethania, Shamian, The Great Black Flag, Land of Justinian, Zarogovnia, Servilis, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Vulga, Free Atlantis, Mommano Dicus, Transbiansylvania, Olivestan, United States of Stalinia, Russaki, Ambaniala, Kedabunon, Systemtopia, Sural, Pyralspite, Deranged Cats, Soviet Felines, Kitchen Nation, Egaleca, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Gong Ren, Eyckman, New Soviet States of America, Sestabolgia, Yevaryia, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, Neo Tyranis, Blakkland, Phallas, CommunistFront, and Anarhic Morrowind.