|Leader||HM King Victor I|
The Kingdoms of Unified Legandia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by HM King Victor I with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 8.668 billion Legandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Welfare, although Education, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Environment and Industry are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crownbridge. The average income tax rate is 8.5%.
The Unified Legandian economy, worth 538 trillion Legandian Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 62,102 Legandian Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Michelin-star chefs are being called on to prepare menus for six-year-olds, the banshee wail foretells skies of death, news headlines usually include p-values, and RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept. Crime is relatively low. Unified Legandia's national animal is the Stag.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Unified Legandia, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Unified Legandia's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Unified Legandia relocated from Balder to International Democratic Union.
- : Unified Legandia altered its national flag.
- : Unified Legandia changed its national leader to "HM King Victor I".
- : Unified Legandia was refounded in Balder.
- : Unified Legandia ceased to exist in International Democratic Union.
- : Unified Legandia's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Unified Legandia was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Second Allied Provinces of Laeral, curing 1 million infected.
- : Unified Legandia was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Democratic People's Republic of Milintica, curing 1 million infected.