|Currency||Gold and Silver|
The Kingdom of Unified Lands of Gracefield is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning Demon population. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 227 million Unified Lands of Gracefield enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.5%.
The strong Gracefieldian economy, worth 11.5 trillion Gold and Silvers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 50,799 Gold and Silvers, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars, you need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly, and maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords. Crime is relatively low. Unified Lands of Gracefield's national animal is the Demon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Unified Lands of Gracefield was endorsed by The Republic of Elder Realms.
- : Unified Lands of Gracefield was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Unified Lands of Gracefield was endorsed by The Digital Democracy of Alpinea.
- : Unified Lands of Gracefield was endorsed by The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Unified Lands of Gracefield was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : Unified Lands of Gracefield was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : Unified Lands of Gracefield's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Unified Lands of Gracefield was endorsed by The People's Republic of Rynion.
- : Following new legislation in Unified Lands of Gracefield, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords.
- : Following new legislation in Unified Lands of Gracefield, you need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Alunya, Ostrinios, Acrabinnia, Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, Shibutani, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Kirostan, Territorio di Nessuno, Omnistria, Kasazzastan, Ethnon, Yaorozu, Fayyayid, Great Bights Mum, Peldorn, Unimaginable Doom, Corfad, Napnomadia, Trillius, Bayern-Straubing, Koda-Land, Sheldanada, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Liberum Mundi, Sil Dorsett, Siwale, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kwaj, Ejhsa, Guer Aike, Newpromisedland, Federation Terra Australis, Sinelona, Sundred, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Selfgradatude, Uganda Knuckles UK, Notyoutopia, Spartoptia, Tappan Hills, Racoda, Q w e r t y, Jasminlandia, Black Templares, Dreadton, New Pruessen, and 52 others.Saturns Edge, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, Ibiscaton, PlanetPunk, Shadowrik, Steampunk Ariel, Haor Chall, United Draconia, THX1138, Maott, Victoriaans Nederlands, Plangainer, Apetopia, Seidr Wyrd, Torakuen, Egalico, Wineclaw, The United States of Romania, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Dugariana, Ailurophil, New Bremerton, Holy Oranz, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Afrille, Ikea Rike, The Notorious Mad Jack, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Wilkshire, General COE, Niradans, British Pacific Islands, Thiammyalllaland, Loutsland, Free Azzaca, Joodey, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Valhalla123, Former English Colony, Rynion, Test for a new hope, Castle Federation, Antityranicals, Alpinea, The Black Cathedral, and Elder Realms.