|Leader||The World Committee|
|Currency||⚡ Energy Credit|
The Sayoko Soyjack of Unified Communist Councils is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The World Committee with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, state-planned economy, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.791 billion Proletariats hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ☆ Pyeonseoul. The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Unified Communist Councilsian economy, worth 245 trillion ⚡ Energy Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 137,206 ⚡ Energy Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
If there's something strange in your neighborhood you call Brancaland, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters, employers are gradually adapting to the alien premise of paying wages to their workers, and the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unified Communist Councils's national animal is the Geodaesaeng, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Revolutionary Fusionism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Unified Communist Councils was endorsed by The People's Republic of Repolaa.
- : Unified Communist Councils voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Unified Communist Councils was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and Most Rebellious Youth and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Unified Communist Councils, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : Unified Communist Councils was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Unified Communist Councils, employers are gradually adapting to the alien premise of paying wages to their workers.
- : Unified Communist Councils was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Unified Communist Councils, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
- : Following new legislation in Unified Communist Councils, if there's something strange in your neighborhood you call Brancaland.
- : Following new legislation in Unified Communist Councils, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Marxmeans, Feyrisshire, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Maogeji, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, The Reunification of Korea, New Soviet States of America, Whatevernext, Soviet Felines, Kethania, The Greater Tulsa Area, Keltische, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Bruzzundunga, Shamian, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Communist League of Great Britain, Bibliophilius, Maxuus, Lilshire, Luftetia, Tranbian, Rubumba, United Of Communist, Yeniseisk, Mallissa, Tastiana, Nogorod, Brauengen, Kheltchistan, Ouesopa, Free Eureve, Techno Socialystiche, Mycenaean United States, Borealian Communes, Soviet State of Covernant, The Aquaria, Phallas, Boyarkinskaya, Pangeaeae, Council of America, North Fluedan, The Bon Fa Islands, Floreznia, Two systems Korean Peninsula, Wice, Kraykon, Sopielepit, Espartaquismo, Omafana, and 18 others.East Shancia, Rouvenor, Rohvenn, Replenopia, Karelianastan, The Steephills, 104 Partisans, Chalredonia, The Movion, Halsoni, Arpol, Socialist Balkon, Vinidad, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Flying-Penguins, Comuny, Pogging Through The Pain, and Repolaa.