The Empire of Unicario is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Ranko VII with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 16.312 billion Ginkaijin enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yoishuto. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Ginkaijin economy, worth a remarkable 1,294 trillion marks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 79,379 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Blood stains the floors of the execution room and the hands of the state, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, bars are packed at all hours, and the government is avowedly secular. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unicario's national animal is the Kōrinotori, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Runic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Unicario's influence in Soyuznoye rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Unicario relocated from Balder to Soyuznoye.
- : Unicario altered its national flag.
- : Unicario was refounded in Balder.
- : Unicario ceased to exist in Soyuznoye.
- : Unicario agreed to construct embassies between Soyuznoye and Democratic States Alliance.
- : Following new legislation in Unicario, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Unicario's influence in Soyuznoye rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Unicario was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Unicario was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.