The Tired Eyes of Unibot III is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Eduard Heir with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, prohibition of alcohol, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 26.968 billion Unibotians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Environment, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unibot Town. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Unibotian economy, worth a remarkable 1,802 trillion Heirlooms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is 66,853 Heirlooms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead, the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery, and Eduard Heir is adamant that ponies aren't just for little girls. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unibot III's national animal is the Walrus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Defenderism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Unibot III voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Cannibalism Act".
- : Unibot III agreed to construct embassies between Eastern Islands and Hurricane 12.
- : Unibot III proposed constructing embassies between Eastern Islands and Democratic Unity.
- : Unibot III published "Our Values & Mindset" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Unibot III proposed constructing embassies between Eastern Islands and Nonglefungliodlia.
- : Unibot III proposed constructing embassies between Eastern Islands and Shalan region.
- : Unibot III proposed constructing embassies between Eastern Islands and Siesda.
- : Unibot III proposed constructing embassies between Eastern Islands and The Obsidian Highlands.
- : Unibot III's influence in Eastern Islands fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Unibot III published "Articles of Incorporation" (Factbook: Legislation).
Endorsements Received: None.