The Moon Mist of Unibot III is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Eduard Heir with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 19.945 billion Unibotians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unibot Town. The average income tax rate is 79.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Unibotian economy, worth a remarkable 1,256 trillion Eduards a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,991 Eduards, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, and manufacturers are sued for almost anything not covered in their catalogue-sized manuals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unibot III's national animal is the Walrus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Defenderism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Unibot III endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Unibot III was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Unibot III voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Unibot III was endorsed by The People's Republic of Trinite.
- : Unibot III was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Unibot III endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Unibot III was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Unibot III was endorsed by The Warforce of Gozira.
- : Unibot III endorsed The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Unibot III was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, Beezertopia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, The Horror Channel, Zavea, Melon feud, Euroanatolian Greece, The Pacific Caliphate, Aggro, Lederland, Raj7765, Cecilly, Cyrtenes, Gorgondria, Masters86, Vroengard mk2, Crazy Firemen, Rubian Empire, Crud Grium, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Collosuss, Pettlland, Franluxin, Emeseses, Arinteriswith, Yoshiterra, Xyloqua, Andromeda Islands, Centurionis, OspasiA, Edgedgie, Aeritania, Maazalik, Shuddera, Aandruzognivia, Arkhane, United Kraven, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Thuringia Reich, North Comunist Awelanius, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, ThePlace, Razorback, CLovidia, Gwrachbyd, and 20 others.Super Mega Awesome, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Visionary Union, Morover, Fragmented Spero, Nation of Urie, South Sea New, Nakena, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Aqueira, Lansaka, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Gozira, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, Trinite, and A Leaf on the Wind.