The Republic of Uniania Geeth is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Sprunfius Leader with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 9.457 billion Uniania Geethians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of GmbH Megalopolis. The average income tax rate is 92.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Uniania Geethian economy, worth a remarkable 1,895 trillion Kronor a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 200,465 Kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The doctor has cold hands, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless, and Uniania Geethians seem to be catching more chills. Crime is totally unknown. Uniania Geeth's national animal is the Sprunfius, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Uniania Geeth, Uniania Geethians seem to be catching more chills.
- : Following new legislation in Uniania Geeth, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless.
- : Uniania Geeth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Uniania Geeth, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again.
- : Following new legislation in Uniania Geeth, the doctor has cold hands.
- : Uniania Geeth was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed and the Top 5% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Uniania Geeth, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Uniania Geeth, government ministers have eclectic tastes in curtains.
- : Following new legislation in Uniania Geeth, Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case.
- : Following new legislation in Uniania Geeth, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Ruinenlust, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Novian Republics, Simbolon, Ownzone, Terrabod, Effazio, Lura, Feladria, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Love and Nature, Pen Blanityion, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ashrah, Bananaistan, The Black Forrest, Eryndlynd, Hyon Delta, Window Land, The Cypher Nine, Tscharva, Ironic Remarks, Edible Plywood, Einswenn, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Doxstern, Kannap, Ordealius, Jutsa, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, East Skirsburg, Sacara, Canaltia, Roless, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Uan aa Boa, Verdant Haven, Lugnan, Fartsniffage, Dasche, Twiliydawn, The Void Territories, Candlewhisper Archive, New Latin Locality, Forgotten Beauty, New Kvenland, Difinbelk 2, and 23 others.Kyratistani, Blon Gre, Alsakah, Niyebe, Cuillin, Cat-Herders United, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Wizardonia, Caterasia, Taco Respublic, Hoochlandia, Londombia, Kawastyselir, Pythaga, Alcantaria, The Rhuarc Bastion, Ziotah and Riverside, Norginlajicratefe, Middle Barael, Kepler-0085, Eaven, Litauengrad, and Bregaria.