The Imperial State of Under Aldorf is a huge, orderly nation, ruled by Lord Nagakoto with an iron fist, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 915 million Heians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Osaka. The average income tax rate is 72.2%.
The powerhouse Under Aldorfian economy, worth 100 trillion Yen a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 109,669 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Some of the country's most famous photographers are animals, antique comic book collectors are disappointed to hear that their treasures are worth exactly as little as their mothers said they were, the military invades any neighboring nation with the gall to criticize its policies, and glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Under Aldorf's national animal is the Snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Under Aldorf relocated from The West Pole to The Shogunate.
- : Under Aldorf lodged a message on the The West Pole Regional Message Board.
- : Under Aldorf relocated from The Shogunate to The West Pole.
- : Under Aldorf agreed to construct embassies between The Shogunate and Fredonia.
- : Under Aldorf's influence in The Shogunate fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Under Aldorf's influence in The Shogunate fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Under Aldorf's influence in The Shogunate fell from "Power" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Under Aldorf was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Under Aldorf agreed to construct embassies between The Shogunate and Bus Stop.
- : Under Aldorf's influence in The Shogunate fell from "Hermit" to "Power".