The Queendom of Ulvesogullr is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Queen Katie with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 1.061 billion Ulvesogullrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wolfsden. The average income tax rate is 70.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Ulvesogullrian economy, worth 72.2 trillion tinkles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Cheese Exports. Average income is 68,049 tinkles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline, and children who display even minimal sporting aptitude are immediately assigned a personal trainer. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ulvesogullr's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Lupoluna.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ulvesogullr was endorsed by The Republic of Pirnovo.
- : Ulvesogullr voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Ulvesogullr voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Ulvesogullr, children who display even minimal sporting aptitude are immediately assigned a personal trainer.
- : Following new legislation in Ulvesogullr, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Following new legislation in Ulvesogullr, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Ulvesogullr endorsed The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Ulvesogullr was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Following new legislation in Ulvesogullr, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- : Following new legislation in Ulvesogullr, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents.
Endorsements Received: 49 » H-Zhena, Greater New Cassandra, Zukchiva, Oofery, New Leganes, A mean old man, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, Brotherland, Asendavia, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Evrigenis, Staynes, FreedomIand, Acronis, Tretrid, Dragons Blood, Debluu, The Three States of Fortuna, Mays Austrian Nation, Danelaw Scandinavia, Tassirion, Axdel, ArenaC, Rabarbarys, Wiranath, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, Wallenburg, Rainbow Vests, Servants of Gizmo, United Socialist States of Amerika, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, BearStackof2015, Modra, Lorrana, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Republic of Berzerkistan, Headpat Central, Jove Mahmo, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Nevertopia, From New World, Eagle Crest, and Pirnovo.