The Interstellar Cybernation of Ulslur is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by ゼロ―グ＝ウルセル with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, state-planned economy, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.472 billion Ulslurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Riandra. The average income tax rate is 60.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Ulslurian economy, worth 146 trillion lambdas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 99,291 lambdas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, and Hongboism has been named as Ulslur's national religion. Crime is totally unknown. Ulslur's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Hongboism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ulslur's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Ulslur altered its national flag.
- : Ulslur relocated from Balder to The Rejected Realms.
- : Ulslur was refounded in Balder.
- : Ulslur ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Ulslur was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Ulslur was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Ulslur was endorsed by The Hungry For Quote Awards of Aandruzognivia.
- : Ulslur was endorsed by The Republic of Ullava.
- : Ulslur was endorsed by The Chim Chim Cheree Chipmunk of Crowheim.