|Capital||Yves Saint Laurent|
|Leader||High King Aldus|
The Clout Chasing Empire of Ulrech is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by High King Aldus with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 13.059 billion Ulrechians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yves Saint Laurent. The average income tax rate is 67.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Ulrechian economy, worth a remarkable 2,107 trillion Ulrechian Sterlings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 161,398 Ulrechian Sterlings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Demand for gourmet white truffles is on the rise, the government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice, Ulrechian husbands are dead good at fathering kids, and evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction. Crime is totally unknown. Ulrech's national animal is the Albino gorilla, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ulrech lost the endorsement of The Republic of Dealeria.
- : Ulrech was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Ulrech's influence in The Redlands rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Ulrech voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Ulrech's influence in The Redlands rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : The Republic of Dealeria dismissed Ulrech as Primary Authority of The Redlands.
- : Ulrech's influence in The Redlands rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Ulrech was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Ulrech was endorsed by The Republic of Dealeria.
- : Ulrech was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Reddington States.
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Reddington States.