The Holy Empire of Ulebar is a huge, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning budgie population. The devout population of 547 million Ulebarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ulebariade. The average income tax rate is 15.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Ulebarian economy, worth 29.9 trillion pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 54,642 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Only native-born Ulebarians who have never left the nation are permitted to run for office, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, and the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ulebar's national animal is the budgie.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ulebar was endorsed by The Trade Confederation of Singhapala Bisaya.
- : Ulebar was endorsed by The Kingdom of Micalandia.
- : Ulebar endorsed The Conglomerate of Nadal Mobianordia.
- : Ulebar endorsed The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara.
- : Following new legislation in Ulebar, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Following new legislation in Ulebar, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Ulebar, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services.
- : Following new legislation in Ulebar, only native-born Ulebarians who have never left the nation are permitted to run for office.
- : Following new legislation in Ulebar, Leader's latest speech included a bizarre reference to MaxWow incontinence pads being 50% more absorbent than the next leading brand.
- : Ulebar was endorsed by The Federation of Tarradal.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Artevenia, Bonnie Blue Republic, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Earthern Alliance, The Tribia, Hansa Federation, Dolplandia, Arstotskiano, Antarctican Immagrants, Sacara, Deims Kir, Authoritism, Ruwan Islands, Tillaania, TESDAI, Mabufudyne, FrendLEEistan, Chocolatistan, Ansoku, Nova Trento, Nordhpadhan, Neo URSS, Canasius, Nadal Mobianordia, Awesometonia, J Class, New Slovakastan, VoidborneEmpire, South-Central Rhodesia, Normianm Empire, Lippeland, Jizue Isles, Deanzish, Great Britain Ireland and Normandy, Pantsville, Ofrus, SinLandia666, Tarradal, Micalandia, and Singhapala Bisaya.