The Democratic Socialist States of Ukroldovia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Yevgeniy Nikolayev with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, parental licensing program, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.446 billion Ukroldovians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kraznir. The average income tax rate is 85.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ukroldovian economy, worth 494 trillion Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 143,473 Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, and jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ukroldovia's national animal is the Lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ukroldovian Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ukroldovia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Ukroldovia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Ukroldovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Ukroldovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Ukroldovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Ukroldovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and the Top 10% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Ukroldovia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Ukroldovia's influence in Socialist Economic Union rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Ukroldovia's influence in Socialist Economic Union rose from "Power" to "Dominator".
- : Ukroldovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: None.