The Federal Republic of Ukraba is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.011 billion Dupas are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dupaville. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.0%.
The thriving Ukraban economy, worth 88.0 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is 87,039 Dollars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 368,541 per year while the poor average 13,279, a ratio of 27.8 to 1.
Children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs, and it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Ukraba's national animal is the Whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ukraba, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers.
- : Following new legislation in Ukraba, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
- : Ukraba was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Corporate Bordello".
- : Ukraba was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Following new legislation in Ukraba, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
- : Following new legislation in Ukraba, children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants.
- : Ukraba was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Ukraba lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Following new legislation in Ukraba, boot polish is the favourite lip gloss of entry-level corporate workers.
- : Ukraba was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
Endorsements Received: 72 » The Champions League, Northlandic Republic, St Scarlett, Troltovia, Slavonia and Srijem, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, Republic of Satherland, Kenmoria WA Mission, The New Nordic Union, Far Lim Ter, Mantcor, Imperium Anglorum, An Clar, Lumitauka, Greate San Marino, Northern German Federation, Outer Sparta, GanymedEuropa, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Chioganah, Apabeossie, Nardin, Viciebskaja, Pazano, The Kingdom of Denmark, Ahma, Dark Matter, Purgatio, Yahlia, Supcotia, The Seven Provinces, Volara, Soviet Taoistan, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Slavorussia, Thracia and Crimea, Feria-Alkaline, Gingera, Germany Third Reich, British Norklon, Bohomo, Alsted, Wombelland, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Permorania, Free Furentenia, and 22 others.WaffleEmpire, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Blechingia, Bahnhofstrasse, Stromia, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Preusses, Lord Sapre, Mallesia, Rijland, Enway, Einswenn, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Jim the Baptist, and Kanokla.