|Leader||Prime Minister Nathan Abraham|
The Republic of Uhanda is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister Nathan Abraham with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 12.397 billion Uhandans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kadina. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Omerian economy, worth a remarkable 2,837 trillion Databytes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 228,911 Databytes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, real estate agencies are being replaced by naval recruitment offices, and giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Uhanda's national animal is the Uhandasaurus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Modern Lutherian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Uhanda, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Uhanda was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Uhanda, real estate agencies are being replaced by naval recruitment offices.
- : Following new legislation in Uhanda, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Uhanda was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Uhanda, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication.
- : Following new legislation in Uhanda, acute politicians deride opposition members for being obtuse.
- : Following new legislation in Uhanda, the Uhanda Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'.
- : Following new legislation in Uhanda, the seats at the back of the parliament are reserved for indigenous ministers.
- : Following new legislation in Uhanda, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
Endorsements Received: 57 » New Rogernomics, Aflana, The Sigometh Dynasty, Treadwellia, Lazarene Ryccia, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Arkanik, Rommanda, Xracona, Fortytipper, Snoodum, Bobs raider puppet, The Salvation States, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Steel Vagabonds, Cossack Peoples, Thetraxia, Perchan, Nargorthia, Cieran, The New California Republic, Auralon, Outlaw Conformity, Aaecilia, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Capercom, Inceptio, Courlany, Aguaria Major, Zekrosz, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Ashoy, Owans, Aleckandor, Arclandia, The United Syrian States, and 7 others.Frankender, Fylshlant, Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, Tolfaer, State of Cascadia, and Northern Westwald.