The Sir UED the crazy of UED is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Director with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, ubiquitous missile silos, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 12.295 billion Koreans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Industry is also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seoul. The average income tax rate is 98.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Korean economy, worth a remarkable 4,617 trillion UED Credits a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 375,535 UED Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unemployed mercenaries drift the country looking for new careers, creating cardboard imitations of missiles is a new top-secret military project, soldiers have a preference for fire-and-forget payloads, and the nation's soldiers sleep four to a bed in order to use space economically. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. UED's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : UED's influence in The Versutian Federation rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : UED's influence in The Versutian Federation rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : UED's influence in The Versutian Federation rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : UED was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in UED, the nation's soldiers sleep four to a bed in order to use space economically.
- : UED applied to join the World Assembly.
- : UED lodged a message on the The Versutian Federation Regional Message Board.
- : UED relocated from Lazarus to The Versutian Federation.
- : UED was refounded in Lazarus.
- : UED ceased to exist in The Versutian Federation.