The Confederacy of Ucilia is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 343 million Ucilians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Teblene. The average income tax rate is 46.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ucilian economy, worth 31.2 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. Average income is 90,882 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Everybody's got wood thanks to Leader, lottery winners spend most of their money on security, skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever, and multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ucilia's national animal is the crane, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ucilia was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Following new legislation in Ucilia, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors.
- : Following new legislation in Ucilia, skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Ucilia, lottery winners spend most of their money on security.
- : Following new legislation in Ucilia, everybody's got wood thanks to Leader.
- : Following new legislation in Ucilia, Ucilians are fixin' ta comma any way they wanna.
- : Ucilia was endorsed by The Official State of Official State of Landland.
- : Following new legislation in Ucilia, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Ucilia, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs.
- : Following new legislation in Ucilia, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Madreia, Anserisa, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, The Filippinas, Marinho Islands, Amerion, Mapico, West Pastafaria, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Volaworand, Merevane, Shefino, Kringalia, Auphelia, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, NganXuan, The Worst army of, Melicorium, Kandorith, Farengeto, Qvait, Xandev, Wehraboos, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, ChickenDome, The Radanivans, Corgitopiaa, Qawe, Well F, Rhetiaa, Rabbitz, Jennaterra, Yeldarbsland, Jehenna, Kervanosia, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Purple Hyacinth, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Belschaft, The United Expanse, Tsvetania, Ovkianos, and 10 others.Bear Connors Paradiso, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Royaltica, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Official State of Landland, and Catillos.