|Animal||Six-tufted turkey buzzard|
The Allied Green and Red States of Ubiquistania is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by President Franfost with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.086 billion Ubiquistanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Danaphafe. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Ubiquistanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,778 trillion nabikits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 340,802 nabikits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections, cases of disease among the civilian population dwindle as civilian population dwindles, the new 'Who Wants To Be A Politician' election debate auditions are more popular than the debates themselves, and it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle. Crime is totally unknown. Ubiquistania's national animal is the Six-tufted turkey buzzard, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Gadgetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ubiquistania was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Jigsland.
- : Ubiquistania was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Ubiquistania was endorsed by The ʇɐɥ ǝɥʇ uo ƃƃoɹℲ ʎuᴉ┴ of Blue Bubble.
- : Following new legislation in Ubiquistania, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle.
- : Following new legislation in Ubiquistania, the new 'Who Wants To Be A Politician' election debate auditions are more popular than the debates themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Ubiquistania, cases of disease among the civilian population dwindle as civilian population dwindles.
- : Following new legislation in Ubiquistania, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Ubiquistania, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Ubiquistania was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Glorious Existence.
- : Ubiquistania was endorsed by The Rational Republic of Mirchusko.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Shaktirajya, Sindria, Condonohia, Kisovec, Fujai, Thessalian, The Undivided, Westwind, Wickedly evil people, Great Sheriffdom, Gryphonian Alliance, Sensorland, Ferroia, Atheist States of Philippines, Granducato Toscana, DiscGolfLand, Pandaland II, Akshireuya, Greg Tucker, Tropical Isles, Mathematania, Arvladma, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Moriari, Fuentana, Kiensu, Loegries, San Mazer, Saronistan, IndyCar Racing, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Archonina, Einherfell, Willow Gate, Irador, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Forcaforta, Archipool, Iglot, Zuriath, Plarland Amex, Joubertbourg, Mediobogdum, The United Republic of Westend, Lodiberdade, and 24 others.Wellington Bingbong, Orcatortugs, Rowdy, Eastern Bahia, Professor thomas, Black Feminist Thought, Podium, Av Libertas Vindex, Draggy, Muad-Dib, Parasang, Ynnam, Santos-Dominius, Morachia, Redenzia, Terra Socialiste, Folhord, Vlobbania, Papercuts and Skittles, Mirchusko, Glorious Existence, Blue Bubble, Nagaraningrad, and Jigsland.