The Federal Republic of Ubalde is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 450 million Ubaldeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 16.7%.
The Ubaldean economy, worth 21.8 trillion florins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 48,387 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Ubalde's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ubalde's influence in Nihon rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Ubalde relocated from Room 319 Coalition to Nihon.
- : Ubalde resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ubalde proposed constructing embassies between Room 319 Coalition and Doll Guldur.
- : Ubalde added the tag "Snarky" to Room 319 Coalition.
- : Ubalde added the tag "Invader" to Room 319 Coalition.
- : Ubalde established the regional flag of Room 319 Coalition.
- : Ubalde updated the World Factbook entry in Room 319 Coalition.
- : Ubalde appointed Ubalde as TWPirate with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Room 319 Coalition.
- : Ubalde became WA Delegate of Room 319 Coalition.