The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 32.845 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 7,767 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 236,479 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Unit mansions, the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics, frat-house partying has become the national pastime, and the fastest growing demographic of porn viewership is twelve to seventeen. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the fastest growing demographic of porn viewership is twelve to seventeen.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, frat-house partying has become the national pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Unit mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the Serenity Film Festival recently voted 'Tzoan Getting Hit By Football' as best film.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Achiotopia, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Testa, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, DunNaGall, Lacuna, HN67, Kebecois, Anollasia, Oom, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Serlone, Sygnafylki, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Finswedeway, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Aspistania, Maalemzya, Lastrov, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Cape Vessey, Dovant, South and East Illyria, Karlando, New Fania, Marchandal, and 51 others.Nooooooooooooooo, Polka Republic, Yaakovim Jacobis, PYT, Vedrea, Kuriko, Datland, Melondonia, Ignis Cinere, Nova Aeon, Bay of India, Zopciria, West Coulee, Grahnol, Radicarcs, Cosmopolia, Seleii, Jimjam Goober, DieOfBetes, Tindomelia, Preshnat, Nixtodea, Shifuneko, Phanreon, The Andrew Clone Armada, Luzaatia, Warris, Valkenrun, Vivolkha, The Terran Electorate, Decent Humans, Pinstripe Suits of Narnia, Northern Nivaria, Tebastian, Elwana, Free Land of Rebellium, Dorab, Reformed Tegoltangeederonaria, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, Evonidiche, Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Mittal Land, Libertaritaritaritaria, Officia Propria Sanctorum, Domich, Yous Abel, Nogalacia, Vamshi, and Emulini.