The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 26.861 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but sluggish Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 3,684 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 137,174 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, astronomers are flocking to Tzo to take advantage of its clear night skies, T-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, and intellectual snobbery has the cognoscenti sneering at anyone who doesn't have an opinion on the semiological drift of Umberto Eco's works. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, intellectual snobbery has the cognoscenti sneering at anyone who doesn't have an opinion on the semiological drift of Umberto Eco's works.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, T-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, astronomers are flocking to Tzo to take advantage of its clear night skies.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Tzo endorsed The Republic of Vindarii.
- : Tzo was endorsed by The Republic of Vindarii.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
Endorsements Received: 123 » Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Seranis, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Onarii, Solleana, Imbarien, Rex Republic, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, Kelvinski, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Wolfhunters, Beiluxia, Linkdahero, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Germanahii, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Wysrod, Limonata, Chip Skylark, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, A Death Arena, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Thorough, Grifopolis, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Aipotu Ruo, Siuts, Hawalius, Karlstejn, Zuslosal, and 73 others.The Republic of The Sith, Astrx, North Southumberland, New Katamenia, Grimlandia, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Phrados, Calupti, The Vare, UNpoopburg, DunNaGall, Free Tristania, MagnaPene, Jhonshire, Algutha, Gentletopia, Venkorata, Mannche, Striagro Uspil, Castica, NorthernMassachusetts, Europe Inc, Lacuna, Aisle of Wright, Lost Islands of Pantagon, United States of Zeb, Tabbertonia, Psycianiand Supritla, Marikast, Nyba, Baudelafstan, Flezzola, United Socialists of the Highest Power, HN67, Parpaza, Kebecois, Lexomia, Tijdtevelia, Thethethethethe, Anollasia, Molea, LiberationVille, Isla Dragon, The June, Craven States, Sanacua, New Letna, Neo Saorsa, Corthusia, Finswedeway, Kilenel, Chad9, Carbrabukka, Bailonia, Ameralt, Markanite, Rabbitomia, The Starlight Islands, Eilael, Wheydia, West Cordonia, Oom, Over the Mountain, Surfico, Kyrizstanislav, Clialaad, New Sanjay, Kondraki, Spudlandia, Spes Amor, Jahbul, and Vindarii.