The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 31.013 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 6,933 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 223,556 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, and a blood-red mark on the doorframe means a building must be passed over for destruction. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, a blood-red mark on the doorframe means a building must be passed over for destruction.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Leader's handshakes with opposition leaders usually lead to thumb wars.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, escalators are avoided at all costs.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Tzoan language.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, jokes told in elementary school often come back to haunt politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Achiotopia, Seranis, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Testa, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Limonata, Chip Skylark, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Grifopolis, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, Astrx, North Southumberland, Grimlandia, DunNaGall, Lacuna, Lost Islands of Pantagon, HN67, Parpaza, Kebecois, Tijdtevelia, Anollasia, Kilenel, Oom, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Formic Republic, Serlone, Datland, Sygnafylki, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Faulknaria, and 49 others.Isentran, Avenged Sevenfoldia, Finswedeway, KJU Marshall, Killettland, Samgreat, The Marcolinan Islands, Ironica Butterfly, Aspistania, Tobise, Maalemzya, Nabresh, Radicarcs, Stalorpreadum, Kuriko, Grahnol, Adorable Kittens, Seleii, Flemingisa, Mutfaqash, Free Land of Rebellium, Lastrov, The Union of Soviet States, South Proales, Echocrimsonia, Spesstopia, Erictom333, Hamletus, Wysrod, Andreusz, Cape Vessey, Tokunoshima, The Grand Duchy of Alsatia, Blagaria, GoRoSh, Mellee Island, Osterichia, Free Earthian Yap, Dovant, Tatithi, Violetwick, DEATH HOUSE, Laykeria, Aleg, Domain of Pain, South and East Illyria, Adventium, Phiand, and The United Royal Islands of Euramathania.