The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its lack of airports, ban on automobiles, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 34.667 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 8,886 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 256,343 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation, chess hooliganism is on the rise after the banning of organised sports, and diplomats are always trying to convince other nations to adopt l33t speak. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, diplomats are always trying to convince other nations to adopt l33t speak.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, chess hooliganism is on the rise after the banning of organised sports.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
Endorsements Received: 142 » The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Serlone, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Cape Vessey, Dovant, Karlando, New Fania, PYT, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Jimjam Goober, Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Lamborghini Murcielago, Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Nogalacia, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Krystalveil, and 92 others.Yakkandiania, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Airday, Canthos, Dystopija, Solarampa, Final Universal Order, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, Hellenic Exusia, Terra Royaume, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Ytvigshill, Alen-roshh, Everrettannia, KaldDalen, Itic, Greenmont Federation, Namakan, United North American Islands, Islands of Czechia, Armatha, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Teabagia, Point Comfort Colony, Drewish, Liberdon, Canadian North California, Lisokyo, Pianaville, Ariree, Bortheria, Novegia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Apuoxia, Calrad, Makykay, Skamor, HumanSanity, Republic of Libriano, Recon Island, Kalldunn, Peacecock, Medetas, Seranis, Zeklandia, Nemohsis, Krillia, Inkhyun, New Kowloon Bay, Yellowjacket, Vest Choslayance, South Cayriya, United States of Island land, Ternigrasia, Membatak, Testa, Samonaemia, New Mountain States of Turkey, Katitania, South Anadyr, Canada but with Jazz, Yoesanboesan, Ilfarasia, The unidet Of life, Clialaad, East Maltic, Megistos, Grurg, Rhie, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Tadreodal, Arklanda, Pallas Athenaie, Batona, The Non Prusian Dinasty, Mat She, Democratic Ratiocination, and Onfande.