The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 33.851 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 8,994 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 265,717 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, and the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, diplomats are always trying to convince other nations to adopt l33t speak.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the prevalence of circular logic frequently renders parliamentary observers dizzy.
- : Tzo's influence in 10000 Islands fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Tzo's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
Endorsements Received: 150 » Achiotopia, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Testa, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Kebecois, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Serlone, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Aspistania, Maalemzya, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Cape Vessey, Dovant, Karlando, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, PYT, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Jimjam Goober, Tindomelia, Nixtodea, Vivolkha, and 100 others.Northern Nivaria, Elwana, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, Evonidiche, Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Nogalacia, Vamshi, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Yakkandiania, Mittal Land, Evertopia, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Graemania, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Zuleit, Old Tryst, Hamletus, Neojinkotsu, Vill Send, Discotheque, Airday, Canthos, Randopian, Quemfaria, Whine Psyder, Dystopija, Solarampa, Carbo Nation, Final Universal Order, Xemja, Jeelung, Memedor, Ao Kuang, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, Hellenic Exusia, Terra Royaume, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, New Polenisia, Zinzdan, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Tsan Derch, Dadalin, Everrettannia, KaldDalen, Snakeden, Free Land of Malopolska, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Annarilia, Itic, Flying Eagles, Ehrgeizig, Greenmont Federation, Namakan, Mulia Easamandringordia, United North American Islands, Leprechaun Gold, Lite-Brites, Republic of Karskarovyt, Islands of Czechia, Offden, Armatha, Great Ranges, Pantari, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Teabagia, Point Comfort Colony, Anarchals, Drewish, Maynardio, Liberdon, Canadian North California, Athontia, Free Pacific State, Diahn, Lisokyo, Vones Monourakal, Pianaville, Sipeb, Ariree, Yuwa, Bortheria, Novegia, and Galimania.