The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, parental licensing program, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 27.537 billion Tzoans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 5,473 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 198,771 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military funding has been stripped back, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, police escort anti-abortion activists to free speech cages if they try to express their views, and the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, police escort anti-abortion activists to free speech cages if they try to express their views.
- : Tzo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Against Political Discrimination".
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, military funding has been stripped back.
- : Tzo endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of The Katahari Grasslands.
- : Tzo was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of The Katahari Grasslands.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, remote-control hang-gliding scarecrows patrol the skies to keep songbirds from leaving the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, increasing numbers of children in Tzo have different eye and hair color to their supposed fathers.
Endorsements Received: 123 » Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Seranis, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Onarii, Solleana, Imbarien, Rex Republic, Testa, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, Kelvinski, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Wolfhunters, Beiluxia, Linkdahero, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Germanahii, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Wysrod, Limonata, Chip Skylark, The Tasmanian Islands, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Thorough, Grifopolis, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Aipotu Ruo, Hawalius, Karlstejn, Zuslosal, Astrx, North Southumberland, New Katamenia, Grimlandia, and 73 others.Phrados, Calupti, The Vare, UNpoopburg, DunNaGall, Free Tristania, Jhonshire, Gentletopia, Venkorata, Mannche, NorthernMassachusetts, Lacuna, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Baudelafstan, United Socialists of the Highest Power, HN67, Parpaza, Kebecois, Lexomia, Tijdtevelia, Anollasia, Molea, LiberationVille, Neo Saorsa, Finswedeway, Kilenel, Chad9, Carbrabukka, Markanite, Rabbitomia, The Starlight Islands, Wheydia, Oom, Over the Mountain, Kyrizstanislav, Clialaad, New Sanjay, Kondraki, Spudlandia, Spes Amor, Pyamar, Evil Dictators Happyland, Arnor and Gondor-, Germanic and Jewish people, Free Carolinas, Leodoon, Ater Nox, Liendor, Freedomship, LimpBizkit, Time Currency, Maineria, United States of Dandog, Psolick, Pacem Valley, Caesarian Rule, American Republic of Independent States, Iontan, Roisin Dubh, Seven Hills, Auruh, Barycenter of the Amazing Newtonian Hell, Junnland, Marwani, Eldius, BNL Corporation, Syvie, Wentera, United Zandriber, Asmira Central, Eisuden, RednYellow, and The Katahari Grasslands.