The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 35.91 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 9,969 trillion Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 277,614 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A degree in Citizen Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life, Tzo has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world, and people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tzo was endorsed by The Allied States of Chromatomia.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Tzo has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, a degree in Citizen Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, editorials that criticize the government are legally obligated to display the "pants on fire" warning.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
Endorsements Received: 144 » The Soylent Green Party, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Dovant, Karlando, PYT, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Yakkandiania, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Airday, Solarampa, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, Terra Royaume, City of Saint Nicolas, The Republic of Osea, Ytvigshill, and 94 others.Greenmont Federation, Namakan, Islands of Czechia, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Point Comfort Colony, Drewish, Liberdon, Canadian North California, Pianaville, Novegia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Calrad, Makykay, Skamor, Republic of Libriano, Kalldunn, Peacecock, Medetas, Seranis, Zeklandia, New Kowloon Bay, Vest Choslayance, United States of Island land, Membatak, Testa, Samonaemia, Katitania, Ilfarasia, The unidet Of life, Clialaad, Megistos, Rhie, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Batona, Mat She, Onfande, The Galactic American Imperium, Holma, Conservative Republic Of Huang, The Fortem, Silvedania, S Mova Derat, VuVuVaz, Greater Puptioneberadon, Geolapo, Selu-Ahare, Krystalveil, Conikslan, Lisokyo, Gal Cradia, JanRaiQlux, Mauryana, Horacellum, Geonomia, Tausend Seen, Zubrowlitz, Wischland, The Indian Royalty, Tierra de Platanos, Renetopia, Greater Theowherveld, Alemputo, Marroc, The Wires Empire, Yellowjacket, Venmere, Dorab, New Kios, Grimmywelsh, Son Weslana, Bavland, Violent Trees, Mukacevo, Mendit Key, Malevos, Vikardian, Eppur, Coldian, Milanisca, Sunquick, Grahnol, Beiluxia, Faradova, New England Two, Xeroa, and Chromatomia.