The Cyberocracy of Tyrg is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Alpha with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and vat-grown people. The quiet, industrious population of 1.99 billion Tyrgians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Subgir. The average income tax rate is 43.8%.
The powerhouse Tyrgian economy, worth 198 trillion Vars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,540 Vars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Going on a diet invalidates your passport, the government has begun breaking all large businesses into thousands of mom-and-pop general stores, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, and road rage is rarer but more terminal now that many people drive fully-operational battle tanks to work. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tyrg's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tyrg was endorsed by The Serene State of Grexia Tay.
- : Tyrg's influence in Sonindia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Tyrg was endorsed by The Democratic Haven of Rockafa.
- : Tyrg's influence in Sonindia rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Tyrg's influence in Sonindia rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Tyrg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Tyrg's influence in Sonindia rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tyrg was endorsed by The Seven Seas Kingdom of Sorentia.
- : Tyrg's influence in Sonindia rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Tyrg endorsed The Empire of Lindrodia.