The Free Land of Tyranogorgon is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Takeshi Kovacs with a fair hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, deadly medical pandemics, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 5.671 billion Tyranogorgonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valyrian. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Tyranogorgonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,015 trillion Gold Dragons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 355,481 Gold Dragons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Bombs are permitted on planes for the 'security of the passengers', the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation, and laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Tyranogorgon's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, bombs are permitted on planes for the 'security of the passengers'.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, Takeshi Kovacs's online image is the very model of a modern major leader.
- : Tyranogorgon was endorsed by The Empire of Dobyse.
- : Tyranogorgon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, politicians stage photo ops featuring barely functional fighter jets.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Bietzopolis, Baconbacon123, Josephtan, Angea, Ormantum, Gorzi, Ritterdorf, The Evile Empire, Runegeist, Banana Man154, Aestorn, Gliesetonia, Pac Viridion, Violet Hedgehog, Salanernterthwazva, Big Boys Woolies, Reatilber Soclistice, Empire of Bentopia, Mjopolis, Obliquity, Tibus Heth, Federated anarchic communes, Communaccord, The United States of Columbia, Asterdel, The Federation of Soviet, Barlonatar, Prometheum, VichyFrance, Helvetian State, Agerica, Jersatia, Pollariaua, Deaul Paka, Zelkia, The United Empire States, Dami Roe, MacPublic, Goodrum, Skieg Plos, Beastland6, Venkara, Sladski, Zhukovian, Han Solo land, GWS GIANTS LAND, Yuthorin, Livre Republica de Sao Paulo, Palancia, Abbasian, and 29 others.El Reyno Mexicano, Javatelania, Spiceamia, Rupp, Trischoczlovakia, Geronticus, Footscray, Leverestia, Yurman, Deltia-, Peacefalia, Beavaria, Brib Sillonoming, NerdSWMDC, Norddriki, Far Rivia Hilolak, Zokada, Hsime, Fiwchuk, Charcoaltropolis, BrazilSky, Huehuecoyotlicio, Balkan Vojvodina, Normadwood, South Ourense, Prunaria, Waifu-nyaan, Valltoria, and Dobyse.