|Leader||His Grand High Royalness|
|Currency||Embeded RFID Tag|
The Holy Empire of TypoTech is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by His Grand High Royalness with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 7.121 billion TypoTechians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of R'lyeh. The average income tax rate is 74.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong TypoTechian economy, worth 605 trillion Embeded RFID Tags a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 84,988 Embeded RFID Tags, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days', weight loss clubs that guarantee losing a stone a month are talking about misplacing rocks, corrupt paupers spend taxpayer Embeded RFID Tags on liquor and tobacco, and costumed characters wearing Maxtopian Grass leaves remind citizens that the government now sells the green stuff. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. TypoTech's national animal is the Winged Aibo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Psychadellia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TypoTech was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : TypoTech was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Northern Westwald.
- : TypoTech was endorsed by The Principality of State of Cascadia.
- : TypoTech was endorsed by The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : TypoTech was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : TypoTech voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : TypoTech voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Following new legislation in TypoTech, costumed characters wearing Maxtopian Grass leaves remind citizens that the government now sells the green stuff.
- : Following new legislation in TypoTech, corrupt paupers spend taxpayer Embeded RFID Tags on liquor and tobacco.
- : Following new legislation in TypoTech, weight loss clubs that guarantee losing a stone a month are talking about misplacing rocks.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Treadwellia, Aflana, New Rogernomics, Loftegen 3, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Lazarene Ryccia, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Steel Vagabonds, Arkanik, Aegis-5, Port Flynt, Manaric, Cossack Peoples, Thetraxia, Caybow, Perchan, Nargorthia, The New California Republic, Snoodum, Auralon, Aaecilia, Bobs raider puppet, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Outlaw Conformity, Grand Place, Issrak-om, Leonism, The Islands of Colwell, Bravenewworld, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Trumps Dictatorship, Margandy, Inceptio, Othan, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Marcellinople, Aletian, Laporter, New Canadian Military Junta, Sombrassino, The Celestial Lands, The Daedric Lords, Rangers Brotherhood, Sletho, Uhanda, Shadowra, and 34 others.Aguaria Major, Wilhelmsborough, The Salvation States, Ecchi Unlimited, Tristin, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Ioboriya, Mainze, Kamikaze89, Capercom, Nova Zemlya, Praenestia, Skin Nation The Second, Emperor PJ, Wishper, Courlany, Baelju, Sireco, Peoples Republic of zanzablanzabar, Watchlandia, Kunigund, Fortytipper, Arclandia, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Ashoy, Aleckandor, Ladandtopia, The United Syrian States, Frankender, Mercicuria, Tolfaer, State of Cascadia, and Northern Westwald.