|Leader||His Grand High Royalness|
|Currency||Embeded RFID Tag|
The Holy Empire of TypoTech is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by His Grand High Royalness with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 10.922 billion TypoTechians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carcossa. The average income tax rate is 70.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming TypoTechian economy, worth a remarkable 1,260 trillion Embeded RFID Tags a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 115,370 Embeded RFID Tags, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Sex changes are routinely performed at TypoTech's hospitals, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself, and shopping comes bagged and tagged. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. TypoTech's national animal is the Winged Aibo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Psychadellia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TypoTech was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in TypoTech, shopping comes bagged and tagged.
- : Following new legislation in TypoTech, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself.
- : TypoTech was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in TypoTech, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- : Following new legislation in TypoTech, sex changes are routinely performed at TypoTech's hospitals.
- : TypoTech voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in TypoTech, sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour.
- : Following new legislation in TypoTech, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in TypoTech, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Custadia, Aigania, Port Flynt, Manaric, Caybow, Perchan, The New California Republic, Auralon, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Issrak-om, Leonism, The Islands of Colwell, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Marcellinople, Aletian, The Celestial Lands, Rangers Brotherhood, Mainze, Nova Zemlya, Praenestia, Skin Nation The Second, Wishper, Courlany, Kunigund, Ashoy, Aleckandor, State of Cascadia, Nucular, Silver Minner, Axixic, Debussy, Surd, Aeryis, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, Nothark Vilum, Proletarianssss, Fluffiness, Xalivstonia, Americastrailia, Iron Alliance, Islayth, Fortytipper, The Free States of The North, and 11 others.Enkowshe, Japba, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Alf53, Flasankia, Nimaric, Greater East Portage, Calicate, Sierra Arali, Brrrrr, and Illen Falis.