The Community of Tylershire is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by the Shire-reeve with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, compulsory vegetarianism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.398 billion Tylershireans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tylertown. The average income tax rate is 93.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Tylershirean economy, worth 116 trillion coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming. Average income is 83,243 coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance", the new coalition government is so large nobody knows where it begins, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", and police officers find government bureaucracy more terrifying than most serial killers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tylershire's national animal is the Duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tylershire was endorsed by The United States of Maupedonia.
- : Tylershire was endorsed by The Socialist States of Propatria.
- : Tylershire was endorsed by The United Industrial Communes of Cephesylon.
- : Tylershire was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Danera.
- : Tylershire was endorsed by The Holy Jebist-Posadist Order of Dekks.
- : Tylershire was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Borrominia.
- : Tylershire was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Nuevo Burrito.
- : Following new legislation in Tylershire, police officers find government bureaucracy more terrifying than most serial killers.
- : Tylershire was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Westerlies.
- : Tylershire lost the endorsement of The Smeckledorfed Bois of Student Loan Debt.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Alvero, Requand, Felscombe, Varavano, Roenland, La Pays De Soliel, Heisa, Saminda, Lenardworth, Mauvemarke, Coolness, Appaloosa, Wileyshire, Gallifrax, Cuscatlan, Venovica, Westerlies, Nuevo Burrito, Borrominia, Dekks, Danera, Cephesylon, Propatria, and Maupedonia.